Saturday 10 October 2015

Intoducing the Tutorials Collections

This is the second collection I am making. In the first post of Scraps Collector I had mentioned that I will post tutorials in that blog, but I thought that it would be a good idea to separate it since I am planning to post a lot of tutorials and the tutorials will clutter up the scraps collection.

There is one thing I would like to declare before I start posting the tutorials. I am no expert at the tutorials that I will be posting. I am still learning most of this things (including blogging), but that may be a good thing, since that would mean that there will be an opportunity of more discussion as you suggest a better way of doing something.

Most of the posts will be related to excel as I use it for my work purposes and therefore have learnt a lot of features, tips and tricks in excel. However, I am also learning coding, web and development and so you can expect tutorials on those too. You will also miscellaneous tutorials over here. I will also post any projects that I may be working on over here. If you have any questions about excel or just trying a better way of doing something, we can share our ideas, and hopefully become better at this. There is a project (if it can be called that) in excel I have made using very basic excel formulas which I will post soon.

Hope you enjoy learning with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment